From:Michael.G.Williams@nokia.com
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 11:06 AM
Subject: minutes teleconference April 16, plans for April 30

(Alice, thanks for the good minutes. )

Please announce the URL/version of the PAR that will be discussed at the
April 30th telecon. If there are to be modifications to that version
before April 30, please keep the list up to date on the latest version.

Can we have Vivek's attendance at this telecon? His input on the wording
of the PAR is important. If he cannot make it, let's schedule it when he
can.

BR,
Michael