From: Daniel Park
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 1:14 AM
Subject: Goodbye MIH

Hi MIH friends.

Although I don't have any management seats on this working group, I'd like to notice my applogy to all of 802.21 folks. From the begining of 802.21 WG (in Orlando March 2004), I've been woking on MIH just except one f2f interim meeting. However, sadly, I would stop working on MIH, instead I'd switch my eyes to a new workgroud as Web technology (I am now be attending W3C Advisory Committee in Bejing).

I was very very happy to work with all of you in 802.21 WG and wish you and WG success for ever.

Hope to see you in somewhere on the earth...

Take care and bye.

---

Daniel Park [at] Samsung Electronics.