IEEE 802.11u status

Title: IEEE 802.11u status

Dear all,
        I just wanted to inform you that IEEE 802.11u has completed its comment resolutions
from letter ballot 122 including:

Category        Total   Accept  Reject  Counter
MIH support     20      11      4       5

and if you wish to see more detail, please look at:

<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/file/08/11-08-0326-25-000u-lb122-comment-spreadsheet.xls>

May I also thank those members of IEEE 802.21 who came down the corridor to help TGu
with some of these MIH comments.

===

Finally, TGu has decided, in conjunction with TGv, to delete its mSSID functionality.  This
has nothing to do with MIH functionality, as a couple of people have heard !!

Kind regards

Stephen