From: Qiaobing Xie
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:34 PM
Subject: Goodbye

Hello, everyone,

As you have already heard about at last week's meeting, I have joined
another company and won't be able to continue my participation in 802.21
anymore in the foreseeable future (but who knows what the future holds
for you :-) ).

I want to say thank you for all your support and friendship. Especially,
I want to thank my assistant editors Alice, Junghoon, and Marc, for your
dedication and countless hours of hard work. I hope 802.21 will become
successful at the end and wish you all well!

I can be reached at <qiaobing.xie@gmail.com>.

My best wishes,
-Qiaobing