Re: [802.21] Goodbye

Hi, Junghoon,

Thanks for the email. I just got back from a business trip to UK last
night. I joined a small company recently. My new job is more on
development of new products (at least for the short term). So I am no
longer able to take part in 802.21. But I will spend more time in IETF
and likely will go to more IETF meetings. So we may see each other soon
at the IETF meetings.

Keep in touch,

-Qiaobing