From: ieee-registration-authority@ieee.org
[mailto:ieee-registration-authority@ieee.org]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 12:10 PM
To: vivekggupta@ieee.org
Subject: ETH Assignment Information

(Message sent via IEEE Standards webmail)

Attached is your cover letter with your EtherType Field assignment.

The tutorials help implement the use of the EtherType Field, and can be
found on the web at
http://standards.ieee.org/regauth/ethertype/type-tut.html

You will need access to the world wide web, an internet browser and a
pdf
reader in order to view this document.  The title of the standard is
"Local
and Metropolitan Area Networks:  Overview and Architecture".

coverletter.pdf