From: Liu Xiaoyu [mailto:xiaoyu.liu@samsung.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:42 AM
Subject: Goodbye

 Dear All,

I wanted to write to you today to say that I’m officially leaving IEEE 802.21 WG and will be starting new work items in Samsung next month.

I have enjoyed my time working with all of you, and I appreciate all the great support, insights, and help you have provided me over the past 4 years.

I can be reached at my personal email address (xyliu19@yahoo.com). Please keep in touch!

Thanks again for everything and wish you all and 802.21 WG have a successful future.

Sincerely,

Xiaoyu Liu