From: "Gupta, Vivek G" <vivek.g.gupta@INTEL.COM>
To: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Sent: Monday, October 6, 2008 5:47:38 AM
Subject: Re: [802.21] MRPM PAR: WG LB-3

From: Feder, Peretz (Peretz) [mailto:pfeder@alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 9:27 PM
To: Gupta, Vivek G
Cc: STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

Well Vivek, the notes clearly indicate that the SG was in an adhoc meeting and that the decision to forward the PAR by the SG was

a straw poll in the adhoc SG meeting.

[VG] I am not sure which notes are these. But as I pointed before this motion was approved in WG meeting.

So I donʼt think the MRPM PAR was approved before the WG approved to conduct an LB.

[VG] There was a motion brought forward to approve the PAR in WG by a LB and that passed and hence this ballot is on.

Peretz Feder