RE: Request for guidance on November working agenda

The agenda for November meeting would be mostly around the activities in Study Groups.

The base 802.21 draft has already been sent to RevCom for approval and we don’t have any further comments to resolve.

The Security SG PAR is up for approval by NesCom in the Dec meeting.

The Broadcast Handovers SG has already submitted the PAR for EC consideration in Nov. We may get comments that need to be resolved.

Other SGs may have presentations and further discussions.

If there are any other relevant items/presentations related to any topics in 802.21 that anybody would like to bring forward please do let me know.

We will try and post a preliminary agenda by end of next week.

Best Regards

-Vivek