FW: IEEE 802 Wireless Janaury 2009 Interim Session- Voter List Updates

All,

The 802.21 voting token does NOT appear on anyone’s badge for the Jan-2009 interim meeting.

Face to Face is fixing this issue and new badges would be available tomorrow (Monday) around 9:00 AM.

Please pick them from the registration desk at that time.

Best Regards

-Vivek

Vivek Gupta

Chair, IEEE 802.21