Attendance Update and Agenda for Jan-2009-Vancouver

All,

I have uploaded a preliminary version of agenda for the Vancouver meeting.

Please let me know if you have any other updates for this meeting.

http://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/file/09/21-09-0032-00-0000-session-31-vancouver-agenda.doc

I have updated the attendance records at the end of the Jan-2009 session. Please see:

http://www.ieee802.org/21/attendance/2009/Mar-2009/

The following voting members have lost their voting rights at the end of Jan-2009 session.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/attendance/2009/Mar-2009/Mar%202009-Voters-Lost.doc

The following voting members are in jeopardy of loosing their voting rights if they don’t attend the March-2009 session.

http://www.ieee802.org/21/attendance/2009/Mar-2009/Mar%202009-Voters-Jeopardy.doc

Best Regards

-Vivek

Vivek Gupta