*From:* Shubhranshu [mailto:shubhranshu@SAMSUNG.COM]
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 11, 2008 2:16 AM
*To:* STDS-802-21@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
*Subject:* Re: [802.21] FW: 802.21-2008 Approval Notification

Great news indeed !! Congratulations to all the members and to the WG officers Vivek, Subir, Michael, Ajay, Xiaoyu, Subir, Qiaobing Xie, Yoshi, David Cypher in particular. From what I can tell the journey was seemingly long and definitely not an easy one but that adds to the credibility and satisfaction of a successful completion.

Regards,
Shubhranshu