Need info on where you are staying in Montreal

For those of you at Montreal, if you did not stay at the Fairmont please see Dawn's request below

Chairmen,

We would like to request your assistance in our event analysis.

If you could please encourage your attendees who have chosen to stay at an alternate hotel to stop by the registration counter to share the name of their selected we would be most appreciative.

No personal information will be collected, only the name of their selected accommodation.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions about this matter.

Dawn Slykhouse - dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
President
Face To Face Events, Inc.
2699 Iversen Court