From: "Yoshihiro Ohba" <yohba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 6:51 PM
Subject: [802.21] Security TG teleconference schedule

As discussed in the WG Closing Plenary of May Interim meeting, the
following three teleconferences are scheduled for the Security TG
before July meeting:

May 27 (Wed) 10am-noon Eastern Time
June 10 (Wed) 10am-noon Eastern Time
June 24 (Wed) 10am-noon Eastern Time

Call-in: +1-732-336-6000
Pin: 2483

The main purpose of the teleconferences is to discuss major specific
issues identified during Proposal Presentation I.  Please see Security
TG meeting minutes as part of WG minutes for detailed discussions as
well as 21-09-0085 and 21-09-0086 for summary of discussions.

Agenda for May 27 teleconference:
- Distributed IS server model (by proposer of 21-09-0059)
- Authenticator architecture (by proposer of 21-09-0066)

Agenda for June 10 teleconference:
- MIH_SEC_SAP vs integrated security modules (by proposer of 21-09-0062)
- Message authentication with short-term cert vs. SA establishment (by proposer of 21-09-0065)

Agenda for June 24 teleconference:
- Update on EAP-FRM (by proposer of 21-09-0064)
- Update on Security-related IEs (by proposer of 21-09-0060)
- Update on authenticator discovery (by proposer of 21-09-0063)

If you have other discussion topics for these teleconferences, please
let me know.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba