Instructions for 802.21a Proposal Presentation II

802.21a TG will go through the 2nd proposal presentations (Proposal
Presentation II) in July meeting.  Instructions for Proposal
Presentation II are provided below.

- Detailed text is needed.

- New proposals are still accepted according to Call For Proposals
  (21-09-0044).  A new proposal is a proposal that is either extension
  of presentation in Proposal Presentation I , or is addressing (part
  of) work item not yet already covered or presented in proposal
  presentation I but described in the TR document (21-08-0172-02).

- Proposals must be submitted to 802.21 Document Repository
  (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/documents).

  Group: Security
  Document Title: TGa_Proposal_Firstname_Lastname (e.g.,TGa_Proposal_Yoshihiro_Ohba)

- Submission deadline for proposals is July 5th, 2009 end of day AOE
  (Anywhere On Earth).  After the deadline, no new revision of
  proposal is allowed until the end of July meeting.

- Comments on proposals may be submitted as a contribution for
  discussion in July meeting.  Submission deadline for comments is
  July 12th, 2009 end of day AOE.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba