From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:49 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802SEC] 802.1 draft PARs for pre-circulation

Colleagues -

I am precirculating 3 draft PARs and 5Cs to the EC under the 30-day rule:

802.1Qbc, Provider Bridging -- Remote Customer Service Interface:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2009/new-qbc-jeffree-draft-5c-0609-v01.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2009/new-qbc-jeffree-draft-par-0609-v01.pdf

802.1Qbe, MIRP:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2009/new-qbe-jeffree-draft-5c-0609-v01.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2009/new-qbe-jeffree-draft-par-0609-v01.pdf

802.1Qbf, PBB-TE Infrastructure Protection:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2009/new-qbf-jeffree-draft-5c-0609-v01.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2009/new-qbf-jeffree-draft-par-0609-v01.pdf

Although not required under the 30-day rule, I am also forwarding a draft extension
request for P802.1AR:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2009/ar-jeffree-par-extension-request-0609-v01.p
df

I anticipate bringing all four draft PARs to the closing EC meeting in July for approval
to forward to NesCom.

Regards,
Tony