FW: Single Radio Handover Liaison from WiMAX Forum

Dear All,

http://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/09/21-09-0173-00-0000-single-radio-ho-liaison-from-wimax-forum.doc

We have received a liaison from Network Working Group in WiMAX Forum.

I have posted it on the document server. We will discuss this as part of our Opening Plenary.

Best Regards

-Vivek

November 11, 2009