Comment on Single Radio Handover PAR

As I mentioned yesterday in WG meeting, I request to move
the following text from 5C to PAR:

"Security optimizations as defined in 802.21a should apply
to both dual and single radio handovers."

The reason is that the recent WiMAX Forum liaison letter
explicitly mentions support of MIH protocol during
pre-registration to target access system, which may have
overlapping functionality with 802.21a.  Moving the above
text from 5C to PAR is needed to avoid potential duplicate
efforts in the same WG.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba