From: Cypher, David E. [mailto:david.cypher@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:01 PM
To: Feder, Peretz (Peretz); STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: PAR Comments form Peretz Feder

Peretz Feder,

Your three comments on the PAR for 802.21 Single Radio clauses 5.2, 5.4, and 5.5 (relating to corrigenda) should not be accepted, since they violate the rules contained in the IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual,

"

8.1.2 Amendments and corrigenda

Amendments and corrigenda are independent projects and are processed with separate PARs and balloted independently in accordance with the requirements of these procedures, including submission to the IEEE-SA Standards Board.

"

I offer this information to the 802.21 Working group to be used in formulating a response to these three specific comments relating to corrigenda against the 802.21 PAR for single radio.

David Cypher