Subject: [802.21] 802.21a teleconference schedule
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:23:52 +0900
From: Yoshihiro Ohba <yoshihiro.ohba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following teleconferences is scheduled for the
Security TG before January meeting:

January 5 (Tue) 10am-noon EST
   Agenda:
    Revised proactive authentication architecture
(Rafa/Fernando)
    Bridge information:
     +1-888-699-0348 (US only), +1-732-336-6000 (Outside US)
     PIN 248300

If you have additional agenda items, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba