From: stds-802-21@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-802-21@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Antonio de la Oliva
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 8:05 AM
To: STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Question regarding voting rights list

Dear Vivek, all,

I was wondering when you are going to release the list of people with
voting rights for the next meeting.

I have also tried to open the attendance records of November 2009 and
January 2010 (the ones in http://www.ieee802.org/21/attendance/ ) with
no luck, it seems the ZIP files are broken.
Can you please fix this problem?

Best Regards
Antonio

--