Re: [STDS-802-16] Link to Call for Interest Presentation on "Future 802.16 Networks: Challenges and Possibilities"

Dear all,

I got the following link which does not require any password from Jose.
http://ieee802.org/16/docs/10/C80216-10_0016r1.pdf

Thank greatly Jose and Geoff for kindly arranging the link and
pointing that out.

Best Regards,
Junghoon