From: Klutto Milleth <klutto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:56:05 +0530
Subject: IEEE 802.16 Session #67 registration online payment available now
Dear all,
The Integration of the Payment Gateway has been completed, and is up and running now. You can pay the registration fees by clicking the Register for the session tab on the left hand side of the meeting website http://www.cewit.org.in/ieeesession67 and proceed till you reach the response page with your transaction approved. You can take a printout of this page for your records. Please do not use the browser back button during this process. A separate email after verifying the payment approval with the bank will be sent to you from either klutto@xxxxxxxxxxxx or geordie@xxxxxxxxxxxx to confirm your payments. If you did not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours after making the successful transaction, please contact us in the above email ID. If you have created an user profile earlier for generating the visa invitation letter, the same user name and password can be used for paying the fees. If you do not have one, create one using NEW USER SIGN IN.

Please note that some people have tried to pay using this site before this announcement was made. All the transactions done before 6th April, 2010 (Tuesday) IST are only on the test mode and are invalid transactions. However, for those who have made the payment today would have received the confirmation mail from me. If you have any doubts, and are facing any difficulty in making the payment, please let me know. If there is any clarification required please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please note that the early registration fees payment cut off date is April 09,2010, Indian Standard Time

Regards
klutto