RE: [STDS-802-21] FrameMaker Upgrade

Dear Mike,

Thank greatly for sharing the information and contact information.

My question was whether it's the only way we need to follow by upgrading and learning the recent version of that program not providing the backward compatibility with the previous version?

I heard from David that that program does not work well when converting higher version document to lower but...

I would also like to have another right rational to stick to that version.

For example, are there any specific features in that version of the program, not in the previous version?

Best Regards,

Junghoon