Alice Cheng

Dear Colleagues,
It is with great regret I inform you that Yuu-Heng Alice Cheng passed away on August 14th, 2010. The obituary is available at:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mycentraljersey/obituary.aspx?n=yuu-heng-cheng-alice&pid=144815496

Words are simply inadequate to express our profound sympathy and sadness over this loss. We all will remember her beautiful
smile, enthusiasm and hard work within IEEE. May her soul rest in peace and may God bless her family during this difficult time.
Her memorial service was held on August 23, 2010  in her home church and there is an on-line guest book available at http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mycentraljersey/obituary.aspx?n=yuu-heng-cheng-alice&pid=144815496
until September 19, 2010, for friends to leave words for her family  Alice's family also would like to collect any pictures
of  her.  So if you have them either during IEEE meeting or outside, please send them  to Alice's sister Eugenia at
<echengy9@xxxxxxxxx>.

Regards,
Subir Das