PARs submitted for consideration in Nov Plenary

Members,
Pl.  let me know if you have any comments on the following PARs. In particular,  802.15.8 new standard for personal space communications, PAR and 5C has
generated  a lot of discussions in the EC and will be withdrawn. However, 802.15 Chair asked for formal review and comments from other groups  Pl. review and let me know if you have any comments.

regards,
_Subir

  • 802.11 amendment for fast initial authentication (FIA), PAR and 5C
  • 802.15.4 amendment for medical body area network (MBAN) services, PAR and 5C
  • 802.15.4 amendment for low energy critical infrastructure monitoring (LECIM) networks, PAR and 5C
  • 802.15.8 new standard for personal space communications, PAR and 5C
  • 802.1AEbn security amendment for Galois counter mode-Advanced Encryption Standard-256 (GCM-AES-256) cipher suite, PAR and 5C