From: *** IEEE stds-802-11 List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: March 15, 2011 10:24 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] ACTION ITEM: Please stop Automated updates from Mentor

Hello Folks!

   Currently access to Mentor and I-mat is intermittent at best.

We have reports from the IEEE that this is due to an unusually large number of scripts crawling on the server.

The scripts are doing repeated gets to determine if a new file is available, and then getting and sending the new files.

If you are running an automated update script against mentor please stop.

If you are here in Singapore, please use griffin for your getting file updates, and only go to Mentor for obtaining a document number or to post your new document..

If you are not in Singapore, please turn off your automated updates for the time being.

In the meantime, we are working to get full access restored.

Regards,

Jon

802.11 First Vice Chair

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy