From: Chen, Lily [mailto:lily.chen@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:37 AM
To: Zuniga, Juan Carlos; Yoshihiro Ohba; Subir Das; hongseok.jeon@xxxxxxxxx; Cypher, David E.
Subject: TLV numbers (21a and 21b)

Dear ALL:

At the Lake Louis meeting, 802.21a and 802.21b discussed about the TLV number usage in these two working documents.  In D03, 21a used TLV numbers 64-74. Therefore, we agreed that 21b will use 75-78, and 79-99 are reserved.

However, when incorporating the resolutions on comments received during LB5b, we realized that 21a must add one more TLV. Therefore, here is the new proposal:

  • 21a uses 64-75 (12 TLVs);
  • 21b uses 76-79 (4 TLVs);
  • 80-99 are reserved.

If any of you have any questions or any comments, please use “reply to all” on this e-mail. We can further discuss.

I apologize for not including the new TLV we have to add at the time we discussed the TLV number assignment. Hope this will not bring up more confusing.

Thanks,

Lily