EC Approval of IEEE 802.21a and 802.21b Sponsor Ballot

Dear Members,
IEEE 802 EC has approved the sponsor ballot request for IEEE 802.21a and IEEE802.21b during July closing plenary..Sponsor ballot pool invitation is now closed and first Sponsor Ballot will be initiated as per our plan. We will create a Ballot Resolution Committee (BRC) to resolve the sponsor ballot comments. If you are interested in joining the BRC, please send me an email cc to respective Task
Group chairs.

regards,
_Subir