From: Das, Subir [mailto:sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:29 AM
To: 'stds-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Cc: Rajkumar, Ajay (Ajay)
Subject: FW: [802SEC] Memories of Jim Carlo

Dear Members,

Our past EC Chair James T. Carlo passed away. Please find the note from current EC chair.
There will be a tribute at the March Plenary. Dawn (from face-to-face) is collecting memories
and is available at:http://802world.org/. I recently learnt about him and his great contributions
to 802 community. Our past WG Chair Ajay Rajkumar may be more familiar with his work.
If any of you had the opportunity to know him either personally or worked with him, please
use the above link and submit your memories.

Let us pray that his soul rest in peace.

Sadly,
-Subir Das