RE: WG Officers Election

Dear Members,

We need to continue to work together to explore opportunities in the broadened area of media independent services. I would like to declare candidacy for the Vice Chair and continue to contribute.

H Anthony Chan

From: Das, Subir [mailto:sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 11:01 AM
To: 'stds-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Cc: Zuniga, Juan Carlos; h chan; 'david cypher'
Subject: WG Officers Election

Dear Members,

Per the 802  WG P&P,  Chair and Vice Chair of the WG are elected and confirmed at the first Plenary session of each even numbered year.  As I mentioned in January meeting, that session is the upcoming March 2012 Plenary session. I will stand for re-election as Chair of 802.21.

http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/audcom/pnp/LMSC.pdf

Additional information on IEEE 802.21 Working Group Officer Election Process can be found at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/12/21-12-0018-00-0000-wg-election-process.docx

As stated in the WG Officer Election Process,

"Candidates are encouraged to declare their candidacy, in a Working Group meeting or via the Working Group email reflector, as soon as possible before the election.

The names of those eligible who declare their candidacy at least eight days before the scheduled election shall be included on the paper ballot."

Candidacy requires a letter of declaration of your affiliation and an endorsement letter from your employer indicating the support needed to perform the duties of

Chair or Vice Chair for the 2 year term. These must be filed with the 802 EC Recording Secretary during the March Plenary Session.

Regards,

_Subir Das

Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG