From: h chan [mailto:h.anthony.chan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 5:39 PM
To: STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-21] IEEE 802.21 WG Officers Confirmation

Thank you very much to Juan Carlos and Subir with all the help and guidance. I will have much to learn from both of you as well as from other members in pushing the work forward.

My management wants to see the standard to have enough impact to other networks and especially 3GPP and WLAN, and I look forward to learn from all of you on how to make that happen.

H Anthony Chan