Re: [STDS-802-21] IEEE 802.21c conf call on May 2, 2012 21:00 ET

Hello folks,

I have made an initial review of the document from Yoshi, Rafael,
and Antonio:
    21-12-0020-03-srho-secure-key-distribution

Attached, please find my notes.  If time, I would like to discuss
some of these comments on the call this evening.

Regards,
Charlie P.