Document revision

Hello folks,

I've uploaded a significant revision (21-12-0060-01-srho)
of the presentation from this morning (PoS-based Handover
key distribution TLVs).

I changed the terminology and corrected the mistakes.
I used MGW instead of PoS, and I changed the terminology
from "Key Distribution Function" (KDF) to "Pseudo-Random
Number Generator" (PNG) which I believe to be accurate.

Comments will be appreciated.

I expect that using the revised version it will be clearer how
to integrate the new TLV definitions with those of the existing
specification.  Then I will make another revision by Thursday.

Regards,
Charlie P.