Re: [STDS-802-21] Comments on 21-12-0067-01-srho-tgc-proposal

Hello Pete,

I am in agreement with Yoshi on all of these points.  They
should be reflected in the next revision of the proposal.

Would you be willing to review the diagrams and make
suggestions about how they might be clearer?  It seems
to me that the differences between the various scenarios
could be highlighted somehow, or irrelevant detail omitted,
so that the main points are easier to grasp.

Regards,
Charlie P.