RE: [STDS-802-21] Moving the 802.21(c) examples to an Appendix

By the use of the word, examples, the annex should be Informative.
However, if any of these examples show something that is not contained within the text of the base, then you have to reconsider what they are.
- are they defining requirements?
- are they in conflict with existing text?

If 11.6 is not moved to an informative annex, then they are considered normative (i.e., requirements) as per IEEE Standards Style Manual
and should not be called examples.
[NOTE: There is no such thing as an informative clause /subclause within an IEEE standard.]

David Cypher