From: Charles E. Perkins [mailto:charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 3:30 PM
To: STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-21] Inconsistency in 802.21(c) parameters -- please take a look

Hello folks,

I am noticing various inconsistencies, which mostly I
can fix.  But here is an example where I am not so sure.

For instance in section 7.4.29.1.2:

1.1.1.1.1   Semantics of service primitive

MIH_LL_Transfer.request

includes:

          DestinationIdentifier,

          TargetLinkIdentifier,

          LLInformation,

          TMGWIdentifier,

          CandidateLinkList

But section 8.6.3.24 calls also for
a "Source Identifier".  I think this can be argued
both ways, but the Source Identifier is unlikely
to be absolutely required and so I could omit it.

Comments, please?