Re: [STDS-802-21] Starting on revision ...-06 for 802.21(c)

Hello Anthony,

Yes, you are right.  I should have referred to revision 06 instead of 05.

Revision 06 on the 802.21 document repository does not show that
the revisions in the document were accepted.  However, it seems to me
that we did accept them.  So the new revision I am producing would be
revision 07, starting from the existing 06 but with the existing 06
revisions accepted into the document.  In this way, the further revisions
in document 07 would not be confused with the already accepted
revisions currently highlighted in revision 06.

Is this correct?

Regards,
Charlie P.