Summary minutes from Aug. 15 teleconference

Hello folks,

Here are the notes I took to summarize decisions and resolutions
from this morning's teleconference.

- 802.21m means "maintenance", not just the next letter in sequence.

- Along with the revision PAR 802.21m , we need to have another PAR 802.21.1
    to restructure existing document to include the three services
    (command, information, event).  Thus, 802.21.1 would allow various
    services to be implemented independently based on the 802.21m
    base document revision.

- Since the PAR 802.21m PAR document is generated automatically, we
    have to follow the format provided by the tools.  This explains
    why "Purpose" is the same as "Changes to Purpose"

- With the revision PAR, we need to work with manufacturers to insure
    that the solutions meet their needs

- Need to establish a distinct identity against 802.11 PAD
    regarding Network Discovery and Service Discovery

- Name of PAR: under further discussion, soliciting input from members,
    to emphasize features other than Network Discovery

--
Regards,
Charlie P.