From: "Charles E. Perkins" <charles.perkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <STDS-802-21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 3:46 PM
Subject: [STDS-802-21] IEEE P802-D1.4

Hello folks,

The 802.21(c) document refers to IEEE P802-D1.4 for the inclusion
of MICF in the reference diagram (presumably, somehow associated
with MIHF or replacing MIHF).

I need to exhibit some of the 802.21(c) reference diagrams as the
evolution of the MICF diagrams, but I don't have P802-D1.4.

Could someone send me that document so I can make the proper
modifications to the 802.21(c) document as agreed in San Antonio?

--
Regards,
Charlie P.