Re: [STDS-802-21] Alternative "proxy" definitions

Hello Antonio,

I confess that I find the Proxy usage within 802.21c somewhat
confusing, and I'm not at all comfortable with a "proxy-everything"
box.  This is why I started to think that we could finally get to a
more understandable specification if we were more specific about
exactly what is getting "proxied".  I'm O.K. to have several possible
proxy functions.  I'm not O.K. if I can't tell what is a proxy function
versus what is a server function versus what is a MIHF.

My hope is that, by having such specific details, it will be more
possible to show the scenarios requiring each of the individual
kinds of proxy functions.

And, perhaps illustrating my point, I do not know how to
answer whether it's a proxy PoS function or a proxy PoA
function.

Regards,
Charlie P.