802.21c Teleconference canceled on Feb 12

The 802.21c Teleconference on Feb 12 is canceled.

The remaining teleconferences that have been scheduled are as follows:

Feb 19 Tue 9AM ET

Feb 26 Tue 8PM ET

March 5 Tue 9AM ET

The LB#6a re-circulation will close on Feb 16 so that these teleconferences can be used to resolve comments to the LB recirculation.

H Anthony Chan