UPDATE: IEEE 802W May 2013 - MIU#3 Hotel Deadline April 22nd

Please note the  deadline of May session.

Regards,

_Subir

Lisa Ronmark

2:13 PM (53 minutes ago)

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

to Kraemer, Rosdahl, Stephens, Heile, Richard, Marks, Notor, Lynch, Shellhammer, me, Mody, Canchi, James, Maximilian, Tim, Reede, Chang-woo, Nikolich

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

Good Day All,

We would like to remind you the Hotel  Group Rate Deadline for the IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session Monday April 22nd,

All sessions will take place during the dates of May 12-17, 2013 at the Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort in Waikoloa, Hawaii.

The following Working Groups will be participating:
IEEE 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, and OmniRAM EC SG.

1. REGISTRATION (https://802world.org/apps/session/80/register

2.  HOTEL RESERVATIONS  (https://resweb.passkey.com/go/IEE802)

All event information including links to Registration,VISA Letters, Hotel Reservations, and regional information can all be accessed from the IEEE 802 Wireless Interim website: http://802world.org/wireless.

Please contact us directly if we may be any assistance in your preparations for the event.

Warmest Regards,

Dawn Slykhouse

Face to Face Events, Inc.

2699 Iversen Court