From: Bob Heile [mailto:bheile@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 3:14 PM
To: bheile@xxxxxxxx; bkraemer@xxxxxxxxxxx; jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx; Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx; clint.chaplin@xxxxxxxxx; alfvin@xxxxxxxx; pat.kinney@xxxxxxxx; freqmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; shellhammer@xxxxxxxx; I_reede@xxxxxxxxxxxx; apurva.mody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Das, Subir; yoshihiro.ohba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; h.anthony.chan@xxxxxxxxxx; gilb@xxxxxxxx; MJLynch@xxxxxxxxxxx; ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx; r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx; p.nikolich@xxxxxxxx
Cc: sarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jerry.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Early bird registration period extended for the Sept IEEE Wireless Interim

All-

Please inform your groups.

Because of the delay getting registration started, we are extending the cut-off date for the early bird registration for the Sept Interim to August 8.  http://arinex.com.au/ieee2013/

Also please remind your members that they may need a China Visa so it is better to register early since an invitation letter is needed.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832