FWD: 802W-0114-​Interim Session-Ea​rly Registrati​on Deadline December 6th, Hotel Rooms Limited

Dear Members,

Please make a note of the following important announcement regarding January, 2014 Interim meeting.

Regards,

-Subir

-------------

Good Day All,

We would like to take the opportunity to remind you:

HOTEL -  Group Rate Rooms are Sold Out - However the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza has made available 50 additional rooms at $US 249 plus applicable taxes per night.

The 50 Rooms at $US249/night are available on a first come first serve basis.

REGISTRATION - Deadline for Early Registration: Friday December 6th.

DATES OF EVENT - The January 2014 Interim Session will take place January 19-24, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles, California USA.

PARTICIPATING WORKING GROUPS -  IEEE 802.1 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24 and OmniRAN.

REGISTRATION (http://802world.org/apps/session/83/register) and HOTEL RESERVATIONS (https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10736425) are available now.

All event information including links to Registration,VISA Letters, Hotel Reservations, and regional information can all be accessed from the IEEE 802 Wireless Interim website: http://802world.org/wireless.

Please contact us directly if we may be any assistance in your preparations for the event.

Warmest Regards,

Dawn Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Wireless Meeting Planner

Face to Face Events