802.21 as a vehicle for developing IEEE Wireless SDN?

Hello folks,

No one from 802.21 has responded to my invitation for a joint
project with the ONF mobility working group.  Do you think I should
give up on it?

Also, I believe that 802.21 should try to establish an SDN presence.
There is a strong correlation between OpenFlow and media-independent
services.  In fact, if it were possible, I would recommend re-purposing
802.21 to have much more heavy emphasis on this point.

Regards,
Charlie P.