Fwd :802W-0514-​Interim Session-Ho​tel Reservatio​n Deadline April 21, 2014

Members,

Please make a note of the following important announcement.

Regards,

_Subir

-----------------

Good Day All,

We would like to take the opportunity to remind you of the Group Rate Reservation Deadline at the Hilton Waikoloa Village, site of  the  May 2014 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session. The session will take place May 11-16, 2014.

Subject to Availability the Hotel Reservation Deadline is Monday April 21, 2014.

The following Working Groups will be participating in the May 2014 IEEE 802W Interim Session:
IEEE 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:       http://802world.org/wireless/registration-information/
REGISTRATION:   https://802world.org/apps/session/85/register
GENERATE A VISA LETTER: https://802world.org/apps/session/85/register1/visa
CANCEL REGISTRATION:    https://802world.org/apps/session/85/register1/cancel
HOTEL RESERVATIONS:     http://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=11077656&fromResdesk=true

All event information including links to Registration,VISA Letters, Hotel Reservations, and regional information can all be accessed from the IEEE 802 Wireless Interim website: http://802world.org/wireless.

Please contact us directly if we may be any assistance in your preparations for the event.

Warmest Regards,

Dawn Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Wireless Meeting Planner
Face to Face Events