From: Bob Heile [mailto:rfheile@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Heile
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 9:31 PM
To: bheile@xxxxxxxx; dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx; rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx; jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx; Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx; clint.chaplin@xxxxxxxxx; alfvin@xxxxxxxx; pat.kinney@xxxxxxxx; freqmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; shellhammer@xxxxxxxx; I_reede@xxxxxxxxxxxx; apurva.mody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Das, Subir; yoshihiro.ohba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; h.anthony.chan@xxxxxxxxxx; gilb@xxxxxxxx; tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx; MJLynch@xxxxxxxxxxx; brolfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx; cwpyo@xxxxxxxxxx; r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx; maximilian.riegel@xxxxxxx
Cc: sarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IEEE 802 Wireless Interim, Sept 14-19, 2014 Registration now open

Please share the following with your Working Group and TAG members.

We are pleased to Announce the September 2014 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session which will take place September 14-19, 2014 at the Hilton Athens in Athens, Greece.

Registration and Hotel Reservations are available now at:  http://www.arinex.com.au/ieee2014

IMPORTANT

When registering for the session or making your hotel room reservation there are a few items you need to be aware of:

  • You will need your hotel confirmation number as part of the session registration process, so please do that first
  • There is a minimum 3 night stay to qualify for the discounted registration rate
  • Plans for the social have not been finalized so there is no sign up page for that as yet
  • On the hotel room booking pages,
    • You will see a notice for a 1% credit card surcharge. That does not apply to us and will not be included in the final total
    • Rates quoted are inclusive of all taxes
    • Filters for Smoking and Non Smoking room types do not work. Leave them both checked or you will not see any available rooms. On a later page you can enter your preference for type of bed and for smoking or non-smoking.
  • To avoid potential large penalties to the group, we need meet our group room block as early as possible, ideally by the time of the July Plenary in San Diego. If it looks like our numbers are low, we will attempt to reduce the block which means the group rate would no longer be available for those who book later.  There is no deposit and you need your confirmation to get the registration discount, so please book as soon as you can so we can make the most informed decision possible.
  • Lastly, a reminder this session is being handled by arinex, not Face to Face.

Sara Archer

Conference Operations Manager

Tel: +61 (2) 9265 0700

Fax:+61 (2) 9267 5443

sarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Arinex Pty Ltd

Level 10, 51 Druitt Street

Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Website: www.arinex.com.au

Looking forward to see you all in Athens.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@xxxxxxxx