FW: Complimentary pdf of IEEE Std 802.21c-2014

Dear Members,

I am pleased to announce that IEEE 802.21c Standard is published on Friday, July 11, 2014. Please see the note below from the IEEE-SA program manager. Thanks to Anthony and his team for all the hard work in making this possible.   All voting members and active contributors will receive a  complimentary electronic copy which can be downloaded from the following link. I will send the password in a separate mail after consulting with Anthony.

Thanks and regards,

_Subir

Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG

-------------------------------

Dear Subir,

On behalf of the IEEE-SA let me congratulate on the publication of IEEE Std 802.21c-2014. I would like to thank you for all of your hard work in ensuring the publication of the document.

Please share this link to a complimentary PDF with the working group members for their personal use.

Until: August 11, 2014

Once again, thank you and congratulations!

Patrick Gibbons

Program Manager
Collaboration Content Solutions

IEEE Standards Association

445 Hoes Lane

Piscataway, NJ 08854

The above referenced document is a copyrighted IEEE Standard. IEEE hereby grants permission to the recipient of this document to distribute this document to members of the working group as identified in the standard itself. No further reproduction or distribution of this document is permitted without the express written permission of IEEE Standards Activities. Prior to any use of this standard, in part or in whole, by another standards development organization, permission must first be obtained from the IEEE Standards Activities Department (stds.ipr@xxxxxxxx).

Patrick Gibbons

Program Manager
Collaboration Content Solutions

IEEE Standards Association