IEEE P802.21d SB recirculation Result

Dear Members,

IEEE P802.21d Sponsor Ballot re-circulation #2 has ended on Feb 21st. Thanks to those who have reviewed and changed their votes. Ballot details are shown below.  I will work with TG Chair and will discuss this during March meeting. After WG approval, I  will forward the draft to EC for approval and  subsequently  to RevCom.

regards,

_Subir Das

Chair, 802.21 WG

-------------------

Ballot Open Date: 06-Feb-2015

Ballot Close Date: 21-Feb-2015

Type: New

Draft #: 8

Ballots Received: 3

Vote Changes: 2

Comments: 1

RESPONSE RATE

This ballot has met the 75% returned ballot requirement.

64 eligible people in this ballot group.

56 affirmative votes

0 total negative votes with comments

0 negative votes with new comments

0 negative votes without comments

1 abstention votes: (Lack of time: 1)

57 votes received = 89% returned

                           1% abstention

APPROVAL RATE

The 75% affirmation requirement is being met.

56 affirmative votes

0 negative votes with comments

56 votes = 100% affirmative